Bagasse/Sugarcane Pulp Molded Tableware
Material : Bagasse(Sugarcane); Bamboo Pulp
Color : Bleached/Unbleached
Food handling : cold foods or hot foods
Freezer safe : Yes
Microwave safe : Yes
Certification : FDA & NSF
OALVAND biodegradable disposable plates, platters, bowls, trays,cups,hamburger box, cutlery, clamshell and food containers are made from natural and sustainable sugar cane byproducts known as Bagasse. Products made from renewable resources like sugar cane mean less destruction of our forests and a significant reduction in harmful toxic waste from plastics and Styrofoam.
Biodegradable products can be decompose in soil or landfills around the world within 180 days or totally decomposable and biodegradable in the water within 15 days.
OALVAND disposable dinnerware pieces are fully biodegradable and compostable, and are designed for elegant entertaining, indoors or out.
Biodegradable disposable tableware Features and Benefits:
1. 100% Compostable and biodegradable
2. Sugarcane (Bagasse) products are made from the Fiber mass of sugarcane, reed and bamboo. Bagasse is the remaining product mass pulp after renewable and sustainable raw materials (Bamboo, Reed Rice, Hemp and Sugarcane) are processed from the fields.
3. Sugarcane products are not bleached with chemical whitening solutions.
4. All Sugarcane products are dual-ovenable up to 212 degrees, freezer safe and oil resistant.
5. Microwavable and High Heat tolerant to 212 degrees.
6. Affordable, cost effective, sustainable and recyclable alternative